Saturday, November 15, 2014

Through Life's Storms

Through Life's Storms by Photographer Cindy M Maughan

Although I don't participate in organized religion, the community around me are devout.  My Grandmother worships in her temple and she believes!  As life's storms come upon us, she reminds us to pray to our creator for wisdom and guidance and is always willing to "put our name" in her temple to have others help her pray for our souls, too.  It is comforting to know that other people are willing to do this for you.  Will it help or make a difference?  I would like to think so.  We can, with collective consciousness make  the world a better place for us all.   Soon, the storm will pass as they all do and brighter days will shine through.  She tells me that Faith and Fear cannot live in the same space.  What will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment