Saturday, November 15, 2014

In Your Eyes

In Your Eyes  by Photographer Cindy M Maughan

I often wonder what animals think about us. I love animals and was taught that if an animal appeared to you, that it was a message from God to you.  Horses mean power.  I could use a boost right now, with gratitude.  This mare watched me carefully as she observed my movements and listened to the sound of my voice as I visited her trainer.  Although she had never met me before, she was sweet and gentle and was not dismayed or startled when I approached her.  She nodded her head down slightly and moved slowly so she could smell me.  Her head lowered as allowed me to touch her and begin stoking her fur.  I rubbed behind her ear and as I ran my hand down the muscles of her neck,  I heard her breath let go in a sigh and I felt as she relaxed like she had known me forever.  A kinship.  A connection.  I looked at her and our eyes locked.  Soul to soul. Again, I wondered and asked telepathically what I look like "In your eyes?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment